The Run for IT celebrates its 8th birthday!
On Friday, August 16th, some NGOs already started applying for this event. The fundraising sport event will once again help raise the money needed for local NGO efforts. Anyone can be involved, a non-governmental organization representative or ambassador (runner), or a donating individual or company, but volunteers are always in need of help.
The main sponsor of this year’s event is OTP Bank.
Our new Bottlecap HEART project is also “on the run”, as the goal, a healthy lifestyle and environmental awareness, is mutual. During the event, there will be a heart shaped container on site. If the heart will be filled up during the event, the caps collected there will be recycled in a spectacular and creative way.
What you should you know about the event:
- Aug. 16th. – Sept. 9th: NGO application (online only)
- Sept. 10th – 19th: Ambassadors (runners) application (online only)
- Sept.4th. – informativ meeting with the interested parties
- Sept. 11th. – Oct. 11th. – offering and receiving funds
- Oct. 13th – THE RUN (11:00 am – City Park)
- Oct. 14th – Oct. 31st – finilazing sponsprship contracts with NGOs
For more information about the program pease visit our website: www.fussneki.ro