About the project
A historically valuable cooperation begins with the Civil Triangle for Community Philanthropy project, in the framework of which a collaboration is launched between the regions of Odorhei, Ciuc and Gheorgheni. This project is implemented by the Odorheiu Secuiesc Community Foundation in partnership with The House Association from Miercurea Ciuc and the Atelier Association from Gheorgheni.
What is the goal?
The 20-month project will start at the beginning of November, focusing on the development of the three NGOs and the development of civil society in those three regions in four priority areas:
- Organisational development:
- Establishment of Advisory Councils that will support the partner organisations in Ciuc and Gheorgheni.
- Development of fundraising strategies for the three partner organisations
- Development of websites
- Launching of a crowdfunding platform
- Organisation of fundraising sport events in the three regions
- Training organised for NGOs in the three regions on alternative fundraising.
What will the project change?
So far, no such cooperation has taken place before. This project – using the combined expertise and efforts of the three partner organisations – will help hundreds of NGOs:
- to become more visible,
- to attract donors and donations to support their activities,
- to get to know each other,
- to offer inspiration to others,
- to develop collaborations with each other.
Thus, in the three regions – in many areas, like education, environment, social issues, sport, healthy lifestyle, etc. – changes for the better and cooperation for these changes is increasing.