We say thank you for our support!
Withouth you Odorheiu Secuiesc Community Foundation couldn’t serve our community!
Foreign and domestic subsidies
- Carpathian Foundation International: 50.000 USD for organizational development.
- Project Harvest Hope: 49.050 USD for supporting community projects of Unitarian rural communities.
- CEE Trust: 65.200 USD (2010–2011) for Local Philanthropy Workshop.
- Fred Robey and Robey Family’s Foundation: 35.000 USD for youth and community projects.
- ERSTE Shtiftung: 31.350 EUR for testing the community foundation model in multicultural rural communities.
- Partnership Foundation: 15.000 RON for SOS Furdo project of Cristuru Secuiesc Community Fund.
- Carpathian Foundation International: 180.000 USD for sustainable development of Community Foundation.
- Project Harvest Hope: 44.000 USD for supporting community projects of Unitarian rural communities from Transylvania (Unitarian Community Fund).
- Lifelong Learning Program, Grundtvig Learning Partnership (ANPCDEFP): 12.000 euro for supporting the Let’s develop philanthropy for sustainable communities (2012–2014) project.
- FDSC Fondul Civic: 45.000 ron for developing the Community Card program and for implementing the model in Târgu-Mureș (October 2012 – August 2013).
- ARC: 7.669 ron, the Community Foundation got two prizes for their success stories, respectively for Community Card and Urban Kalaka, as well for supporting the participation of Romanian Community Foundations’ representatives participation on the international workshop organized by OSCF.
- ERSTE Stiftung: 42.210 euro for supporting community development processes in multiethnic villages from Ciuc region (May 2013 – April 2014).
- Project Harvest Hope: 40.000 USD for supporting community projects of Unitarian rural communities from Transylvania (Unitarian Community Fund).
- Partnership Foundation: 10.000 USD matching fund which doubled the 10.000 USD raised at local level.
- ARC: 18.329 ron for co-financing the Kalaka Campaign, Run for IT! and YouthBank.