… is the name of a fundraising project of the Community Foundation of Odorheiu Secuiesc. As its name suggests it is a campaign where volunteers run for a good purpose and in this way they contribute to sustain a project of an NGO.
Come and donate in that mode how you feel better!
What is the purpose?
To create local funds involving the community and sustain initiatives of local NGO’s. This event will be kept at 19th October in the town’s park. Till then there are some interesting steps.
The program has three important actors: NGOs, runners, donors.
- will apply with a community project till 24 September (application form)
- will search for runners who will run for their projects (till the date mentioned above)
- will popularize the event to involve donors as much as possible
- he sustains an initiative, a project through running – THIS IS NOT A COMPETITION
- the track (one circle) length is 1.3 km. You can find here the map.
- the runner must do the registration (registration form and declaration): 15 ron/runner (this amount can be paid even by the NGO whom the runner will run)
- if there is somebody who would like to run without sustaining any NGO, he can do it, but his registration fee is 30 ron.
- anybody can become donor
- the donor will choose a runner and will „bet” on him circles – 5 ron / 10 ron / or a bigger amount – for each circle of the runner
- this „bet” must be done before the running event’s day online (on www.szka.org) or written on a paper in the CFOS office between 25th September and 16th October
- depending the done circles of the runner donations must be payed till the next weekend at the CFOS office
The program’s steps are the followings:
– the NGO will apply with a project
– recruiting and registration of the runners
– searching for the donors, who will “bet” on the runners’s circles
– the Run for it! event
– the donors will pay the calculated amounts
|1.||NGOs apply for the program and recruit runners||24 September|
|2.||NGOs and the Community Foundation popularize the projects, implicate the donors||25 Sept. – 16 Oct.|
|3.||Run for IT!||19 October, 10:00|
The rules and regulations are valid for every participant of the program.
Ask the program manager, Peter Attila (0745-495392, firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
You can find more information about previous Run for IT! programs here.